Fresh Voice is a video and web conference solutions developed in-house by ANET (Advanced Network Systems Co.), a leading company in Japan. You can work from anywhere in the world and remain connected to your colleagues. Besides providing video/audio services, users can use Fresh Voice to share desktops, web browser views and documents with participants in real-time. Fresh Voice requires installing the client software and setting up a web-cam on your computer.
- Superior sound quality by adopting iSAC audio codec which allows better compression ratio
- Fresh Voice video control technology is able to deliver full HD video quality, adopting International Standard of H.264/Scalable Video Coding (SVC)
- Competitive price to deploy HD conference service without the high cost associated with hardware multipoint control unit
- Powerful Content Management System that allows video creation, editing, delivery and sharing for an enhanced multimedia experience during any conference session
- Easy 3-click operation to launch a conference session.
For e-business and gaming clients:
Through video conferencing, customers can enjoy a rich, immersive online environment for without incurring additional costs for special infrastructure set-up. Such value added services can also benefit operations teams by providing more collaborative tools without the need to travel and can contribute towards increased productivity across geographies within the company.
Find Out More — Technology